Technical Product Manager
- Initiate and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to understand their needs and translate findings to an actionable roadmap
- Clearly communicate client challenges and proposed solutions to internal teams and stakeholders; articulate how Relativity's new and existing products address clients’ needs and challenges
- Own the feature backlog for the software components, prioritized by working with internal and external customers & stakeholders to understand their needs
- Strategize, set goals and direction for the product and communicate via product roadmap
- Lead workshops with the delivery team to explain the business value of a set of features and drive consensus around how we should solve business problems
- Be ready to address any business questions the teams have about the planned features
- Prepare and deliver compelling and informative demonstrations to share what we have built to stakeholders and elicit feedback
- Cooperate with Software Development Managers to ensure effective execution of plans and roadmaps
- Partner with the Marketing Team to create compelling and informative messaging around new features .
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or related fields, and at least five years of work experience that includes business analysis, systems architecture, and/or systems development and analysis
- Experience in iterative Agile development methodologies, Scrum preferably
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and effectively pass information on required features that lead to successful implementation
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and clearly articulate the vision for each product release
- Ability to anticipate, identify and ensure resolution of possible technical and business implications of each release
- Strong business acumen
- Highly effective systemic thinking skills
- Superior communication skills with proven ability to relate with both technical and business professionals
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills #LI-EH1
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.