Senior Systems Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Drive continuous improvement of performance and reliability metrics across RelativityOne. Leverage database, infrastructure and operational expertise to bring the most complex issues to a quick resolution. Partner with Engineering and Service Delivery teams to implement sustainable SaaS processes and services.
- Design and implement automation solutions to increase reliability, reduce manual work, and/or reduce turnaround time in operations
- Support, advise, and provide operational insight to Engineering teams, with a goal of increasing quality and robustness of design and implementation
- Serve as an escalation resource for Service Delivery teams
- Share best practices, and promote a culture of shared knowledge.
- 6+ years of experience in a technical operational role
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact, backed by the interpersonal and organizational skills to drive desired change across a large set of stakeholders
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering processes
- Work experience in a SaaS environment
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
- Robust experience with a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, databases, networks, and back-end infrastructure). Hands-on scripting experience (PowerShell preferred)