Senior Software Engineer in Test - Platform 19-0140
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will build software, using our APIs, that the rest of the team will utilize for automation. You will lead software testing for a team. You are a strong contributor and champion of quality for software on the team, leading the group by staying abreast of new industry trends, technologies and better ways to protect the quality of our software. This will be a focus on automated testing and building out frameworks and getting into the code to test the software.
The Platform Team
Relativity Platform team develops core services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by internal teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other core functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (agile scrum, CI etc.) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
- Design and code full automation test platforms and frameworks
- Build out and maintain our CI/CD pipelines
- Work to improve overall quality metrics by reducing defects within the software
- Oversee the execution of test suites by the rest of the engineering team.
- Stay abreast with industry trends, new technologies and ways to best protect the quality of our software.
- Write and execute test plans for complex distributed systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in an object oriented language
- Experience in web api development using .NET Core and REST principles
- Strong interest and exposure in automation
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus