ITIL Change Manager
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The ITIL Change Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of Change Management delivery to Relativity's SaaS product. The ITIL Change Manager will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of the change process, aiming for superior compliance at low levels of friction.
- Own SaaS product changes – plan, execute, escalate and facilitate various steps of the process as needed to ensure that changes are executed seamlessly and to minimize unpredicted impact from change
- Develop, improve, document, and communicate the change process and policies
- Collect change process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in executing changes
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process
- Assist or partially own other ITIL Service Transition or Operation processes such as Incident Management.
- Ensure strong, clear and effective communication across all stakeholders
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and conduct regular meetings to collaborate, solicit feedback and share insights as to the performance of the change practice
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in technical operational role(s), with at least 1 as a change manager.
- Must pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within first 4 weeks of employment
- Technical understanding of a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, cloud computing, database technologies, networks and back-end infrastructure)
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering, the implications and how to evolve standard change management to accommodate release management continuous integration
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact
- Ability to accommodate off hour’s conversation or work with local and international offices
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation and Intermediate Certification in ITIL Service Transion Lifecycle and Release, Control and Validation Capability
- Prior experience evolving change management program to work with Release Management continuous integration
- Change and Incident Management experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, great with time management
- Team player and willing to work toward individual and shared goals