Technical Business Analyst
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a member of Relativity’s Commercial Platform group, you will be working directly with our external developer community, helping ensure compatibility of their applications with the RelativityOne and On-Premise platforms on a repeated cadence. This role will also require you to investigate areas of impact and make recommendations for resolution and efficiency improvements. You will work closely with our internal Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Support and Marketing teams to coordinate seamless communications and integrations for external developers.
As a member of this team, you will be required to participate in multiple client-facing forums to help spread the knowledge, importance and capabilities of our platform. This includes initiatives such as Relativity Fest, our DevHelp forum and the Developer Community.
You will be expected to have a full technical understanding of the available Relativity APIs and clearly communicate the benefits with our customers. You will understand our customer’s requests, gather detailed business requirements and provide wireframe or prototyped solutions to demonstrate a solution that would meet their needs. You will be expected to familiarize yourself with new and evolving technologies inside of Relativity and outside in the general developer community such as containerization, azure functions, and machine learning.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic, driven, proactive and inquisitive about technology to join a very dynamic and passionate team that wants to help our customers succeed.
- On a daily basis, responds to client questions, problems, and work requests
- Provides excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Communicates clearly and professionally, with both colleagues and clients, in written and verbal forms
- Understands the functionality of our platform tools, including our API’s, extensibility points, and the Relativity infrastructure
- Act as powerful developer advocate for our development partners, by delivering feedback to and from Relativity to our developer partners.
- Balances strong judgment, intuition, research findings, customer feedback, stakeholder input, and time constraints to ensure the correct solution is being built
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Estimates solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards driven by our customer’s requirements
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, or comparable work experience preferred
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience in software development (C#.NET and SQL are a big plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle