Product Marketing Manager 19-0851
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Product Marketing Manager leads product launches and ongoing go-to-market activities, delivers high quality product release materials, and partners closely with product, marketing, and sales on enablement activities. This position serves as a subject matter expert on the company’s product suite and our customers.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to position products for target audiences.
- Take complex technological concepts and translate them into messages that clearly and concisely communicate the value of the company’s products and differentiate them from others in the marketplace.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and oversee their cross-functional implementation.
- Act as a product representative and give product demonstrations to customers.
- Collect and synthesize data from the market, customers and customer-facing internal teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Create and maintain current sales support materials, including demonstration materials, presentations, product screen shots, FAQs, talking points and product web pages.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the company’s customer base, how they buy and use products and how the company contributes to their businesses.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the company’s products and provide marketing support to customers and internal teams.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS software.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.