Lead Security Engineer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Lead Security Engineer of the security development team, you will be responsible for designing, building, deploying, and operating features into the RelativityOne platform that assist in keeping it more secure. You will interact heavily with the other teams across the product security, cyber security, and engineering departments to provide direction and gather needed functionality that will help achieve our goal of building a secure and extensible platform.
- Design highly scalable and secure platform components that will be used across product verticals.
- Develop software security system architecture.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Develop advanced security and cryptographic systems.
- Develop solutions to increase the security of the Relativity Platform and be used by our customers to better secure their deployments and their people.
- Provides guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practices.
- Drive Software Quality with code reviews, design patterns, and automation.
- Strong understanding of design-level vulnerabilities
- Strong understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for developing the technical skills of your team
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong team and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- 4-6 years of experience in Product Security or Software Engineering with a focus on security related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Product Security
- Ability to drive cross functional projects to completion