Senior QA Analyst - Processing
- Guide the team in creation of thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results
- Collaborate directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices, procedures, and test plans
- Lead teams and work with the support organization to ensure that root cause of any production or escaped defects is identified and mitigated against future occurrences
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Craft, debug, and maintain manual and automated test cases
- Execute scope of impact analysis for code changes based on defect fixes and feature stories. Identify key test scenarios based on the changes.
- Perform exploratory testing for defect fixes and new features, create and discuss testing report based on the observed behavior and findings.
- Work with senior QA members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software and suggest improvements
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Strong manual testing proficiency using quality assurance test engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools
- Strong automated test tool proficiency with practical experience on any automation framework/scripting
- Two or more years of experience working with database testing techniques and strong understanding of database schemas
- Certified Quality Assurance Analyst is a huge plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least five years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- 2+ Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands on experience with tools like Selenium, NUnit, and Jenkins or other commercial automation tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- 2+ years of experience in CI/CD type environment
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.