Senior Security Engineer (Application Security)
- Perform penetration tests on Relativity products and third-party libraries and components
- Produce reports describing vulnerabilities and particular testing process used
- Sit in on design meetings to be able to develop threat models
- Perform audits of proposed third party library components
- Implement new automation to assist in performing security reviews
- Keep abreast of industry trends with respect to security issues
- Provide design advice to development teams on security-sensitive features
- Assist with architectural designs as they unfold in the product lifecycle
- Mentor members of the team
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Desire to work in Software Security doing penetration testing and advising teams on best practices
- Five to seven years of software development and/or testing experience
- Desire to learn new ways of thinking
- Ability to work with developers to remediate vulnerabilities
- Good programming skill in a modern language
- Can pick up a new programming language with ease
- BS in Computer Science, Math or other related subject
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.