Associate, Product Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
At Relativity we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
The Product Management team is looking for an Associate Product Manager with background in product life-cycle and agile practices, as well as, strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused on Data Transfer you will be responsible for helping create creative solutions and build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will help lead a team of skilled designers and engineers focused creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals.
- Understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand.
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s), under the direction of Product Leads.
- Works closely with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams.
- With the guidance of Product Leads, ensures what we build solves the business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s).
- Tracks and reports on product metrics.
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content.
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases with guidance from Product Leads.
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact.
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
- Facilitate communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for identifying conflict resolution needs amongst product development stakeholders, bringing in Product Leads as needed.
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Additional tasks to support the Product team, as needed.
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- 2+ years of experience in business, design, or technology function at a technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of how to conduct discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.