Senior Performance Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Performance Engineer, you will evaluate system reliability and performance across Relativity’s core products and generate performance data used to drive key business decisions. You will work directly with engineering and service delivery teams as a subject matter expert for analyzing advanced performance matters across our Cloud-based offering.
- BA/BS/Equivalent Degree in Database/Systems Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math or related experience
- 8+ years performance analysis and testing commercial grade systems
- Strong experience with commercial cloud based architectures and large scale database performance.
- Translate business goals, requirements, and complex system diagrams to effectively design and drive performance engineering solutions.
- Drive improvements in system availability, reliability and consistency of software performance across our RelativityOne product offering
- Advise and assist delivery teams in design and construction of performant, scalable software solutions
- Recommend and drive key performance optimizations by collaborating across multiple Product Development and Service Delivery departments.
- Serve as key contributor to maintaining performance industry standards and Cloud best practices across the organization
- Perform cloud, front and backend performance root cause analysis, provide key recommendations
- Foster proactive performance engineering by crafting performance lab experiments based on production user behavioral analysis