Strategy & Business Operations Associate - Engineering Business Operations
- Lead business-critical strategic and operational projects partnering with department heads and other leaders in the business from planning through execution/implementation
- Working closely with the Executive Team to develop strategic framework and long-term business strategy
- Own operational processes (budgeting, key imperatives, pricing, etc.) and partner with leadership on end-to-end department-specific projects
- Oversee Engineering efficiency improvement program, collaborate with group leaders to create program plan, gain buy-in from the leadership team and coordinate implementation across the organization
- Maintain understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Design, organize, and conduct comprehensive management of projects with ambiguous and changing requirements – drive all projects to completion
- Work closely with the executive team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Coordinate and co-run executive meetings including weekly operational, monthly strategic, and off-site planning meetings.
- Work directly with leadership to provide meeting and communication support for internal teams, customers, and all Relativity (e.g. emails, presentations, decks, communication plans)
- Collaborate across functions (engineering, sales, finance, etc.) to coordinate or support additional operational needs
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years in a professional services role or similar field
- Knowledge of Lean philosophies and methodologies, with understanding how they apply to an Software Engineering organization
- Previous experience independently leading workstreams within a client-facing project
- Proven excellent analytical capabilities, including complex Excel modeling
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.