Senior Specialist, Corporate Communications
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Specialist of Corporate Brand Marketing will plan and execute the company’s corporate brand marketing efforts in all strategic markets. In this role, the Senior Specialist of Corporate Brand Marketing will develop and manage Relativity’s corporate brand messaging framework, corporate marketing collateral, and execute marketing and public relations campaigns to promote Relativity as a forward-looking and successful high-growth business as well as a great place to work. This role will also serve as an important point of contact for partners across the organization, to identify opportunities and solutions to support corporate and employer brand goals.
- Develop brand strategy and own corporate messaging frameworks to ensure they are clear, compelling, and aligned with Relativity’s short and long-term business strategies.
- Develop and lead the execution of recruitment marketing campaigns, public relations and executive thought leadership initiatives to drive qualified candidates to apply at Relativity.
- Partner with International teams to ensure proper alignment of corporate brand marketing and communications campaigns to enhance Relativity’s global brand and ensure alignment with marketing and business strategies.
- Collaborate closely with internal corporate stakeholders to create external corporate and employment brand content that meet business and talent needs.
- Secure media coverage that will boost Relativity’s brand on a global scale.
- Establish a formal speakers’ bureau and provide communications support for Relativity subject matter experts participating in strategic speaking engagements.
- Lead product and business awards program that will recognize Relativity as a forward-thinking company and great place to work.
- Equip brand ambassadors and talent acquisition team with training and tools to drive adoption and successful usage of the brand messaging and stories in their day-to-day activity.
- Deliver regular status reporting on employer / corporate brand marketing efforts.
- Manage company reputation through monitoring and responding to comments on Glassdoor and other platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications, employer branding, public relations, brand marketing and/or related discipline
- Passion for digital media and storytelling
- Social media savvy and knowledge of emerging trends and platforms
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging, stories and narratives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and tracks activity with a focus on measurable results
- Extremely detail oriented