Enterprise Account Manager, New Business
- Define and execute sales plans for the territory
- Meet or exceed sales quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory
- Perform product demonstrations
- Manage and expand Relativity’s relationship within large Enterprise organizations or large law firms, as well as key partners
- Coordinate resources throughout the entire sales cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales cycle in Salesforce.com and provide regular updates of your pipeline to sales leadership
- Work with the entire sales team to share ideas and foster an open and collaborative environment
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- At least five years of new business development experience
- Complex enterprise selling experience with at least some minimal SaaS exposure (1-2 years)
- Legal technology experience is a major plus for this role, but experience in a parallel industry (CMS, big data analytics, ERP solutions) will suffice
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles
- Record of success in generating net new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity and ability to ask great questions
- Willingness to travel 35% of the time
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.