Staff QA Engineer
- Guide several teams in creation of thorough and organized documentation for test cases by clearly articulating test objectives, steps, and expected results.
- Collaborate directly with business analysts, product managers, and software engineers to understand system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations
- Work closely with engineering operations and software development teams to drive common automation framework and pipeline test tool improvements
- Implement standard operating procedures and the collection of quality data measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software.
- Drive and participate in department wide testing strategy discussions.
- Facilitate a touchpoint across the organization to ensure best practices and testing strategies are discussed and implemented.
- Coach team members to define, develop, and implement quality assurance best practices, procedures, and test plans within teams and verticals.
- Facilitate a touch point with support organization to ensure that root cause of any production issue is identified and mitigated against future occurrences.
- Actively participate in production issues review and prioritization. Present issues to the development teams to avoid future occurrences.
- Identify scope of regression and quality gate testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Experience with automated test frameworks and architecture in a CI/CD and DevOps environment
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong vision for QA architecture as well as QA and test roles and contributions
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- 10+ years of experience testing software for commercial-grade systems
- 5+ years of experience in writing automated tests and related programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent of at least ten years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
About Relativity#LI-KV1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.