Enterprise Account Executive, RelativityOne (UK)
- Prospect, sell to and close enterprise business across a set on named accounts in your region
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Maintain a constant new business focus and approach
- Be in tune and obsessed with the quality, health, volume and breadth of your pipeline
- Maintain an accurate and detailed opportunity pipeline in SalesForce
- Ability to maintain and foster client relationships
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne.
- Master and be able to comfortably position the selling points and main benefits of RelativityOne
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts
- Manage pipeline to ensure Relativity is well-positioned for consistent and long-term success
- Focus on expansion and retention of enterprise clients once won, searching for growth opportunities with them
- Support and help effectively position the assigned Relativity Customer Success Manager for existing accounts
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape.
- Consult channel partners on how to differentiate themselves based on distinct needs of the corporate eDiscovery market
- Solid corporate sales skills and experience (ideally in e-discovery, litigation services, legal information technology, SaaS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, compliance or investigation space
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS
- Proven track record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Proven track record of winning complex enterprise sales involving numerous stakeholders, locations and decision makers
- Knowledge and working experience of a sales methodology, such as Challenger Sale
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough and detailed approach to follow up
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, albeit will be flexible and not constant
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.