Senior Account Executive, Global Advisory
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Account Executive – Global Advisory, you will be responsible for growing select Global Advisory Partner accounts through RelativityOne sales, co-selling with partners, and account management. You will bring a point of view to the Partner regarding the value of RelativityOne to help expand their business, and serve their clients. You will establish and promote strategies to help Advisory Partners transition their business into SaaS/RelativityOne with product positioning, economic, and commercial support.
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product adoption and utilization, delivering high growth for Global Advisory Partners; Primary responsibilities to move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and help co-sell the platform to their clients.
- Build strong relationships to drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the Partners’ organization and their clients/prospects.
- Actively understand the Partners’ business and technology footprint and cloud posture; their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape.
- Introduce Relativity’s technical, operational, security, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC and our supporting tools and processes.
- Master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to clearly communicate solution capabilities on the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem.
- Negotiate contracts between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
- Minimum ten years’ experience, five of which must be selling directly to or for professional advisory/consulting service firms.
- Cloud/SaaS selling, transformation or integration experience.
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes).
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, SaaS transformation, litigation support, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services.
- Experience with Challenger sales methodology.
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus.
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus.
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deal scenarios.
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.