Account Executive RelativityOne 20-0032
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing our government footprint throughout the region through new customer acquisition either direct licence or working with our partners through a managed service. In addition, you will have responsibility for growing existing enterprise customers and driving spend through adding additional product, bursting and conversion to RelativityOne. Using commercial insights, you will work with our current customer base to present compelling perspectives around the value of moving to RelativityOne in order to help expand their business. This will involve building out detailed account plans and strategy in conjunction with our local customer success team and providing accurate forecasting and pipeline coverage.
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product and usage, delivering strong growth for enterprise customer across the region; Primary responsibility is to help customers move to RelativityOne
- Work with CSM to drive new core adoption and increase spend and utilisation
- Seed interest for cloud so that we can push for opening new R1 locations
- Build strong relationships with our enterprise customer to be able to influence and drive their plans and strategy to move to RelativityOne
- Actively understand each customer’s business and technology footprint, cloud posture, buy and contract relationship; know their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape enough to help them transition discovery business to the cloud.
- Work in tandem with the Channel/Advisory team where direct licence isn’t appropriate to drive a managed service with RelativityOne partners
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward;
- Follow a disciplined approach to pipeline, forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC.
- Ensure that strategies are planned and executed for target markets
- Learn, master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to prospective partners and their clients; clearly communicate solutions within the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem
- Negotiate and manage the contract process between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Strong demonstrated history of sales results
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Drive to win new business and overcome objections
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the globe
- Analytical and data driven, be able to interpret business data to generate insights for clients and prospects
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience selling to enterprise customers
- Understands the challenges of being remote from HQ and is able to problem solve with limited support
- Cloud/SaaS selling or integration experience
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 3 years' of quota-carrying experience in software or services sales;
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%