We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Director with strong product management and communications background to creatively solve for the needs of our customer base. You will be responsible for creating and executing a product vision for a single product. To help, you will manage a team of Product Owners and together you will partner on managing the full product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, discovering opportunities through data analysis, and creating and communicating progress through leading indicators.
Focused on Relativity’s Data Transfer Product Domain and heading the Product Management team in Relativity’s Krakow product development center you will be responsible for helping create creative solutions to deliver speed & ease for Relativity users to get massive volumes of data into Relativity, maximize data reuse, and exchanging data between litigation parties.. You will represent the portfolio at conferences and speaking engagements as an expert in the field. You will help lead a team of skilled PMs focused creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the vision and strategy you lay forth.
- Owns product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Communicate product vision and achieve buy in from Senior Leadership and stakeholders.
- Justify Roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence.
- Able to set leading indicators of product health and project success; drives tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive build/buy/partner decisions.
- Engage in exploratory design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions.
- Regularly communicate product road map value to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Thinks outside the box to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results. Responsible for developing plans to drive expected outcome.
- Work collaboratively with design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go to market strategies.
- Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- As a leader on the Product team, mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Successfully build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Responsible for holding others accountable to their work responsibilities and core values adherence.
- Mentors other Product team members and provides product-management functional coaching to less experienced team members.
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle and agile
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- You are excited and curious about highly complex problems, systems, and interactions
- A team player with proven ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- You focus on the details, but focus your strategy on the big picture objectives
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both written and verbal
- 12+ years of experience in product management building custom software
- 5+ years of experience inspiring, managing, and coaching Product Owners as direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.