At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
* You will be working in a blended build environment of both Node.js and MSBuild.
* You will be writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma and NUnit.
If you love solving problems, building great products, working among strong teams, and want to make a visible impact, this role is for you.
- Determine scope of impact and devise testing strategy to validate software development within each sprint.
- Responsible for writing, building, and maintaining automated tests and pipelines.
- Collect metrics on test automation work being done each sprint.
- Plan and execute cross-browser, accessibility, and regression testing.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Knowledge and interest using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with one or more test automation tools (NUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, Groovy).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.