Software Engineer in Test - Front End
- Determine scope of impact and devise testing strategy to validate software development within each sprint.
- Responsible for writing, building, and maintaining automated tests and pipelines.
- Collect metrics on test automation work being done each sprint.
- Plan and execute cross-browser, accessibility, and regression testing.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform oncall duties on a rotating schedule.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with one or more test automation tools (NUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, Groovy).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- At least 2 years designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- At least 2 years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion
- Knowledge and interest using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
About Relativity#LI-EH1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.