Senior Financial Analyst
- Partner with department heads (budget holders) to forecast spend based on business plans and strategy
- Work closely with Accounting team to correctly book expenses and to understand booked expenses
- Evaluate operating results and create variance analysis; communicate clearly with budget holders so that they understand their expense results
- Analyze and report on expense trends, metrics and drivers; assist in preparing for monthly/quarterly leadership meetings
- Assist in analysis of other metrics for the business, particularly revenue and bookings, but also product, marketing and other operational data
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline, or at least three to five years of FP&A experience (including budgeting, forecasting and expense analysis experience)
- Ability to perform complex analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information; extensive modeling experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point required
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively and make good decisions based on business priorities and objectives
- Throrough knowledge of GAAP accounting is a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Planning is a plus; experience using Adaptive Planning or similar tools (Anaplan, for example) is required
- Knowledge of Intacct is a plus; experience using Intacct or similar tools is required
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills required
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.