General Manager - Poland
- Partner with Engineering to build world class R&D center in KRK and maintain high eNPS score
- Partner with CIO to build a hub for international SaaS Operations and IT
- Partner with VP of Customer Support and Success to build a hub for international Support in Krakow
- Responsible for building Krakow team’s knowledge base on our business model, vision and current initiatives. Ensures that the team has the information and context needed to act like owners
- Own the development and drive of Relativity Poland business plan
- Manage day-to-day office operations and local non-Engineering staff
- Manage all local HR, IT and Administrative staff and additional non-Engineering team members as the office grows.
- Help in managing all SaaS Operations, Customer Support, and IT functions that will be located in KRK to serve our global customers
- Manage all local legal and compliance issues
- Build Relativity brand in Poland to enable strong recruiting
- Manage key recruiting events, including meet-ups, developer conferences, etc.
- Develop relationships with universities
- Develop and manage relationships with local start-up and tech ecosystem
- Work closely with Relativity PR team and external PR agency to create PR coverage in the relevant media (particularly in tech media)
- Establish and manage a best-in-class training program for Relativity Poland to ensure that the team has deep knowledge of all Relativity products, tools, and customer needs
- Support European Sales team with relevant opportunities in Poland and beyond
- Own Krakow operational budget, with a focus on continuous improvements to keep Krakow costs in check
- High energy - you will be a part of rapidly growing international tech leader
- Persistence and “get it done” attitude – you will be responsible for building a world class Product & Innovation Co-HQ in Krakow
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to address tactical issues as well as maintain a long-term strategic vision
- Proven effectiveness at building and leading high performing teams
- Strong organizational & project management skills with ability to meet milestones
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in working on international level
- Identify business process pains and recognize opportunities in an effort to provide the best possible solutions
- Driving collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Extensive work experience in Poland in managerial/executive capacity with strong understanding of local legal and regulatory environment
- 5-10 years of experience leading Business Management, Strategy or Operations functions
- Experience in managing internal-facing teams
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.