Senior Sales Manager, Global Advisory 19-0697
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Senior Sales Manager of our Global Advisory team, you will be responsible for carrying out the global strategy for this high-growth segment. You will lead a team of account executives situated in the U.S., U.K. and Asia, ensuring consistency of partner engagement and management. Recruiting and retaining talent globally is paramount to your success in the role.
We are seeking a recognized sales leader in the eDiscovery domain who can rapidly establish trusted relationships with the business leaders of our Advisory partners, and clearly articulate our vision of transformation to a SaaS model. The position requires a deep understanding of the global eDiscovery business, and specifically the market dynamics between the various interested constituencies. A strong customer orientation is essential, as is a technical orientation around our platform.
- Help to guide, validate and continue to refine our Advisory segment strategy.
- Manage a globally situated team of account executives handling the portfolio.
- Elevate our customer relationships directly and indirectly (through the team).
- Establish best practices for the coordinated management of global accounts.
- Drive operational excellence in our sales and account management practices.
- Help to establish segment revenue and commission plans and ensure structural alignment across our Customer Group.
- Attract and retain top talent.
- Establish a strong internal network across functions and serve as the voice of the Advisory client.
- Deep experience in the eDiscovery domain.
- Experience either working at or selling to global consulting firms with forensic technology/eDiscovery practices, preferably including the Big4.
- Sales management experience, particularly in complex, multi-constituency environments with long sales cycles.
- Demonstrable experience developing relationships with practice leaders / business leaders at senior levels.
- Experience managing geographically diverse teams.