We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Relativity Trainer Specialist, you will be responsible for the facilitation of in person trainings to best serve internal and external clients in understanding and using Relativity’s core products more effectively. The Relativity Trainer Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Conduct in person trainings for internal and external clients
- Provide consultative service and assistance to company leadership/training team on training projects, training outlines, and initiatives as needed
- Assist with evaluations of training programs, and make training recommendations to management
- Stay up to date on all of Relativity’s core products to provide a robust training experience
- Assist in training ramp up
- Provide timely follow up to trainee attendees
- Maintain records of participation in classes
- Travel 70% each month to deliver training including international travel
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Assist the Certification team with brainstorming, ramp up, and proctoring responsibilities
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and skills to deliver effective training
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principles
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Experience in the software technology sector OR understanding of e-discovery and the legal industry
- BA/BS in Training & Development, Education, Instructional Design, Communications, Media Studies, IT, or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in software in-person training facilitation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Experience dealing with customers