Cloud Security Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Cloud Security Engineer (Security), embedded in the Product Security Department, designs, builds and deploys security tooling, identify cloud software vulnerabilities in periodic penetration tests, researches standard methodology tooling for cloud technologies, and guides teams how to utilize cloud security tools, techniques, and practices.
Also, by paying attention to industry trends in manners of vulnerabilities, informs the team's testing practices. Communicates security knowledge in a clear, standard style, and assists others in the department doing the same.
If you enjoy the security domain, software development and are interested in working in a very modern cloud environment, apply to the role! We would love to chat with you!
- You will design, build and implement new security tools and deliver quality software products applying DevOps methodologies towards systems management, treating infrastructure as code.
- You will automate existing manual tasks.
- You will guide teams to build more secure cloud products in a DevOps environment.
- You will perform penetration tests on Relativity products and third-party elements
- You will produce reports meeting standards of brevity and correctness describing vulnerabilities, the testing process used, and recommended remediation
- You will develop threat models
- You will be aware of industry trends with respect to security issues
- You will work with the team to improve the scalability and performance of existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, security or a similar field, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to work with developers to remediate vulnerabilities
- C#.NET experience or similar programming language/technologies
- Interest to work in Software Security