Advanced Software Engineer in Test - Core
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Advanced Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity’s current and future core products.
The Core Team:
Join our Core Engineering group, responsible for crafting the building blocks and frameworks that create efficient business solutions for Relativity and third-party application builders. You will be a full-stack engineer, designing and developing shared front-end frameworks, shared application components, subsystems, and APIs.
- Determine scope of impact and devise testing strategy to validate software development within each sprint
- Responsible for writing, building, and maintaining automated tests and pipelines
- Collect metrics on test automation work being done each sprint
- Plan and execute cross-browser, accessibility, and regression testing
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- 2+ years of experience with automated software testing tools
- 2+ years of experience with both UI and Server side testing
- 1+ years of experience working in DevOps style environment
- 2+ years of experience with all or some of these testing tools: nUnit, Selenium, and Specflow
- Knowledge of .NET, Jenkins, Chef CI, Azure is a plus
- Proven track record to performance test highly scalable, cloud based software applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- At least three years to five years designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- At least three years to five years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion