Software Project Manager
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Sr. Project Manager - Release is responsible for the deliverables in the deployment phase of the software life cycle and drives the release processes to delivery on time, high quality software. This includes creating necessary release plans, working with and coordinating project teams supporting the release, identifying and managing cross team dependencies, driving the continuous improvement and operation of the build/release delivery pipelines, managing deployment to test and staging environments, managing the test process for the release and ensuring tests are completed and communicating progress to the organization. The release manager will drive troubleshooting for build and deployment pipeline issues and hold teams accountable for timely resolution.
The ideal candidate has experience across multiple disciplines, including software application development, operations monitoring, SaaS infrastructure engineering, configuration management, project management and release management and is committed to applying innovation to constantly improve the release process.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience managing projects
- Experience with build systems, continuous delivery/continuous integration systems and test infrastructure and agile environments
- Software programming experience with any scripting languages
- Process automation experience
- Experience with Windows, SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Azure cloud services and on-prem virtualization
- Experience with large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with automated software test technologies
- Experience using Jenkins / Git / Bitbucket or related technologies