Full Stack Developer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our Internal Technology (IT) Department. Our IT team is primarily located in Chicago, USA, and we are rapidly expanding within our company’s office in Krakow, Poland. We’re seeking candidates that are excited to be part of building our new team.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will maintain, enhance, and develop applications which support Relativity’s business functions. Working closely with team members in Chicago and Krakow, you will tackle challenging projects and learn new technologies. These projects can range from front-end development to API integrations, so exposure to multiple technologies and languages is essential, as is a willingness to work on multiple platforms. In addition to building software solutions, you will help maintain and optimize our business applications by fixing defects and removing tech debt.
You will report to a local IT Manager, who oversees the IT team in Krakow, while working closely with 3-5 senior team members in Chicago, who will provide direction on assigned work, feedback, and mentorship.
- Work with business stakeholders and IT peers to define requirements to achieve business goals.
- Learn Salesforce, Relativity’s CRM, and the Force.com platform.
- Maintain and develop integrations between Relativity systems utilizing various ETL tools, like Informatica.
- Execute all phases of the software development life cycle. Design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures with a focus on automation.
- Learn new applications and technologies as Relativity evolves and introduces new tools.
- Deliver documentation and participate in code review sessions.
- Work as a part of a geographically distributed squad and involved in agile rituals.
- Organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Thrive in a culture of professional growth, hard work, self-leadership, and empowerment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years or more experience in Application and Web development
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- API Development
- Web server architecture
- Server-side frameworks such as Tomcat or ASP .NET
- Experience in Windows application development with Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience in database development utilizing Microsoft SQL Server technologies
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS
- Application Integration experience using ETL tools and custom integration applications.
Nice to have:
- Mura CMS
- Salesforce CRM
- Informatica Cloud