We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Strategy Associate will work with the General Manager of Relativity in Poland and with the strategy team based in Chicago on strategic and operational projects supporting the growth of the company both in Poland and internationally.
- Lead business-critical strategic and operational projects, partnering with department heads and other leaders from planning through implementation (both in Poland and internationally)
- Support the GM in leading the office growth
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis
- Coordinate and co-manage executive meetings
- Manage cross functional initiatives
Minimum qualifications :
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years in management consulting or similar role
Preferred qualifications :
- Ability to own a topic from end to end
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Demonstrated experience and ability to influence stakeholders in multiple functions and levels
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures, both in-person and remotely
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in the Technology industry preferred