We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our VP, Customer Success and Support.
The Administrative Assistant provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Provide high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipating their needs and prioritizing accordingly
- Manage calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Manage executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating
- Oversee the full life cycle of meetings/events by coordinating with stake holders and various vendors to ensure the quality outcome of the event.
- Manage annual planning and create look-ahead calendars for review.
- Act as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports expenses and purchases in place of executive.
- Create and prepare correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Assist with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, and compile travel documents.
- Remain knowledgeable of all policies and procedures.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Previous experience managing schedules, booking travel, and providing general support for a Director-level or above employee
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability
- Exceptional formatting and document preparation skills
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree