Senior Procurement Specialist
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Procurement Specialist will be responsible for the external procurement, sourcing, and contracting of technology, goods, and services. The Senior Procurement Specialist will work with managers and senior team members to ensure Relativity is receiving maximum value for its purchases
- Establish a procurement department within Relativity to centralize all sourcing and contract management
- Establish procedures to accomplish procurement of a variety of services and materials in a cost-effective manner and ensure results through consistent monitoring of Relativity staff, suppliers, technology, and procedures
- Create a procurement process for Relativity with the proper controls while keeping company values in mind
- Select and manage new and existing suppliers through competitive solicitation and direct negotiations
- Manage vendor/supplier relationships and interface with key business leaders on supplier issues
- Monitor and report on vendor performance against contract requirements, including SLA
- Coordinate and report on procurement activities, while planning and consulting with key representatives across multiple departments
- Monitor key contract dates and deliverable s to ensure timely renewal or initiation of competitive bid process
- Compile and analyze data for financial management and reporting
What are the core duties of this role?
- Excellent experience with software or technology company preferred
- Excellent experience drafting and reviewing contracts
- Excellent experience with RFPs or competitive bidding process
- Excellent experience in financial analysis reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and independent thinking
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong people and project management skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline, or at least five years of procurement experience