Service Desk Analyst I
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As the Service Desk Analyst I, you will be the first point of contact for kCura users that contact the IT Service Desk. The Service Desk Analyst I will provide the first level of support through monitoring all input channels and handling the resulting incidents and Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes in line with the set Service Desk objectives. The Service Desk team works under steady direction of managers and senior team members.
- Provide the highest level of customer service while responding to new customer incidents & requests, tracking all information in a tracking system, responding to SLA’s, escalations and working to adhere to all service desk processes for incident, request and other areas.
- Contribute to creation of knowledge base materials for consistent support of requests and incidents
- Seek to improve IT processes and procedures
- ·Maintain familiarity with IT Service Portfolio to more effectively support customers
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues and requests from start to resolution or fulfillment
- Develop and maintain skills around ITIL and other Service Frameworks
- Work with management to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- General Operating Systems knowledge - Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android
- 1 year of Service Desk experience in an 800+ employee environment
- Experience using a Service Desk system
- TIL Foundation Certification
- General Desktop software knowledge - Microsoft Office, modern browsers, hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, systems, and customer support
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced, changing environment managing multiple priorities
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Proven customer service skills
- Solid communication, documentation and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision
- Able to pass the ITIL Foundations certification within the first 6 months of employment