Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Software Security Engineer, you will be focused on Identity and Access Management for our RelativityOne platform. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and owning the technology that serves as the basis for how we protect our access. The team is responsible for building a flexible, secure, and usable system that allows our business to scale over time and provide world class support and security to our customers following a zero-trust model. Both secure coding and operational security are critically important for the position.
- Develop and maintain authentication and authorization services for RelativityOne.
- Champion development practices to use recommended SaaS cloud authentication technologies
- Create and deploy innovative methods for continuous and strong authentication
- Apply DevOps methodologies towards systems management, treating infrastructure as code.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide support during downtime events.
- Manage access lifecycle for production product environment
- Create and maintain Identity Access Management documentation
- Perform user access review and assessment as appropriate
- Work closely with IT and Service Delivery department to understand and implement best practices for RBAC of test and production environments
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Experience developing web services and REST APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, and knowledge of how to harden web services against common pitfalls.
- Experience with one of: IAM (Identity and Access Management), SSO (single-sign on), SAML (security association markup language) and/or security features like 2FA (two factor authentication).
- Experience with Azure, Okta, Thycotic Secret Server (or equivalent PAM technology), Azure Active Directory
- Ability to program in Ruby, C#, Powershell, or other scripting languages.
- Experience with compliance and risk management (e.g. security, privacy, ISO27001, FEDRamp etc.)
- CISSP and/or CISA certification is highly desirable