Lead Systems Engineer
- Identify opportunities for improvement and create sustainable processes that lead to higher levels of customer experience on the RelativityOne platform
- Support, advise, and provide operational insight to Engineering teams, with a goal of increasing quality and robustness of design and implementation
- Serve as an escalation resource for Service Delivery teams
- Directly contribute automation solutions which increase reliability, reduce manual work, and/or reduce turnaround time in operations
- Share best practices, cross-train staff, and promote a culture of shared knowledge
- 8+ years of experience in a technical operational role
- Robust experience with a variety of OS and technologies (ex: Windows, Unix, virtualization, databases, networks, and back-end infrastructure). Hands-on scripting experience (PowerShell preferred)
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact, backed by the interpersonal and organizational skills to drive desired change across a wide community of stakeholders
- General understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Engineering processes
- Ability and interest in working in a 24/7 global support environment
- Knowledge of Relativity and/or other e-discovery solutions strongly preferred
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.