Senior Manager,Internal Communications
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
· To lead a team to initiate and execute internal global communications that drive strategic alignment and engagement and strengthen our company performance and inclusive culture
· To continuously improve the Internal Communications function by utilizing metrics and user feedback, by developing team members, and by raising colleagues’ understanding of excellent communication
· To partner across HR to synthesize and articulate the strategic view toward organizational change, employee experience, engagement/inclusion and overall talent philosophy
· To advise organizational leaders on delivering impactful communications to serve their strategic and department priorities and support organizational change initiatives
To collaborate across HR, Corporate Communications and the Strategic Leadership Team, to create and promote stories and key messages internally and externally that move our strategic priorities and brand forward
- This position will serve as a global communications thought leader, adviser, initiator, evaluator and developer of communication expertise within the team, within HR, and across our company. During a rapid growth, rapidly changing, expanding phase of our company, in collaboration with office of the CEO, HR and the IC team, this position will propose, design and implement strategies and programs to connect the entire workplace community with Relativity’s vision, mission, business objectives, wins, challenges, core values, evolving culture and organizational changes. This role will provide leadership within HR about how best to communicate Talent-related company-wide initiatives to advance the HR Strategy and Roadmap, to guide and enhance employee experience, increase employee engagement and inclusion, and increase the skill of developing and delivering change communication plans across the management team.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Human Resources , CEO and Executive Team, and Corporate Communications, to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate strategic, impactful and memorable internal communications.
- Lead and develop the internal communications team at Relativity to expand professional capability and expertise and remain engaged and excited about the potential of the team’s impact
- Be accountable to design, edit and oversee distribution of internal communication materials via company newsletters, intranet, emails/memos, webcasts, employee meetings, etc. Develop standards and guidelines for style and content. Evaluate fit with target audience to ensure comprehension
- Establish and maintain meaningful metrics to track effectiveness and incorporate feedback to continuously improve.
- ·Partner with key stakeholders in HR and other departments to understand upcoming company-wide and department specific initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute
- Coach C-level and senior leaders on developing and delivering impactful communications in their own voice. Draft key messaging, FAQs, presentations, and other support materials to be shared with company or presented by C-level leaders. When necessary influence the thinking of leaders in sensitive situations, while maintaining a strong relationship.
- Enable effective collaboration with our Corporate Communications team to ensure employees around the globe are informed about developments in the industry, product initiatives, and other items we are discussing, positioning, and announcing to the public, and to generate material that can be shared externally to promote our employment brand.
- Proven track record leading an innovative internal communications function and executing creative internal communications plans globally, including remote members of the workforce
- Knowledge of HR functions, change management communication, technology industry
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas and cultivate positive reader experience
- 5+ years of managing a team in global internal communications, marketing communications, or a related discipline with a focus on both promotion of business vision/strategy, employee engagement and development of team members
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives and stakeholders who have a variety of communication styles, perspectives and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively across HR and other functional areas and partner to produce clear communications that meet the needs of specific departments and enhance effectiveness of organizational changes
- Ability to manage projects and implement multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment