Network Engineer - Service Delivery
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Netwrok Engineer you will be planning, implementation, and maintenance of our network configuration in Azure cloud for the needs of
R1 software delivery. Own the day to day maintenance of the networks, solve problems reported by other
teams, provide advice on the best possible configuration of standard Azure network elements and virtual
appliances to achieve best possible outcome for customer, including availability, throughput and security of
- Maintain/Upgrade/Troubleshoot a diverse range of networking solutions
- Assist in long term network strategic direction and planning for growth to support our ever-increasing business needs
- Design, deploy, and support unique solutions based on business requirements
- Assist in troubleshooting network issues and make recommendations for growth
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology
- Advanced knowledge of Firewalls, Load balancers, Security configuration used on Azure platform or their analogues in physical devices
- Knowledge of in BGP, OSPF, VRRP, Multicast, Spanning Tree
- Security – A general knowledge of security concepts, Acceptable Use Policies, and strategies for risk mitigation
- Cloud – General knowledge of MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Softlayer, Google, or another cloud compute platform
- Software – Hyper-V and Microsoft Active Directory and typical back-office product knowledge, monitoring software and log aggregation software a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong in order to troubleshoot issues effectively
- A big picture mentality around solutions architecture and a Keep It Simple philosophy