Advanced Software Engineer - Data Grid
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Data Grid Team:
Join our Data Grid Engineering group where we specialize in Organizing Data and Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our team is responsible storing, retrieving, and searching vast amounts of data efficiently by leveraging the latest technologies.
As part of the Data Grid team, you will be dealing with these unique challenges of storing, retrieving and indexing tremendous amount of data at blazing speeds.
You will be working with diverse set of technologies such as .NET, Azure, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability, and performance challenges, and to learn an exciting set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in a variety of languages
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject Or Related Experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages