Advanced Software Engineer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. Additionally, you will learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our team and be part of a successful company experiencing rapid growth.
- High-impact contributions to an agile software development team that solves complex problems
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions – lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing, preferably in the TDD mode
- Knowledge of other DBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL) will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack .net software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server