HR Business Partner
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an HR Partner, you will be responsible for executing Relativity's people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, driving HR functional excellence, and processing improvements within Relativity. The HR Partner works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all HR related issues to assigned Relativity’s client groups to help maintain a high touch, high performing culture
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Services, and Engagement teams to drive company-wide HR programs and initiatives
- Assist team to ensure successful delivery and follow up of yearly processes such as performance summary process, management 360 survey, annual compensation/bonus cycle, spring and fall promotion cycle, and benefits open enrollment
- Works with Relativity's employees and managers to resolve employee relations issues, including coaching on performance related matters and associated processes
- Perform exit interviews to identify trends and themes and report the results monthly to the Executive Team
- Work with HR services team and other HR Partners to analyze trends and metrics as they apply to assigned internal customer group(s)
- Assist with other HR programs and projects as needed
- Demonstrated passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve organizational effectiveness
- Understanding of federal and state HR related regulations and compliance procedures
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated history of balancing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Previous experience supporting remote/international locations
- PHR Certification
- Three to five years previous HR experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline, or at least three years of human resources experience (HR Generalist preferred)