Senior Account Executive - New Business (UK&I)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Senior Account Executive, Enterprise – New Business brings large-scale law firms on as new customers by articulating how they can add business value. This position maintains an industry-focused sales approach with distinct sales responsibilities.
- Define and execute sales plans for a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within that territory.
- Perform product demonstrations for new customers.
- Manage and expand the company’s relationships with new law firm prospects of all sizes.
- Coordinate resources across the full sales cycle.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the full sales team to communicate best practices and areas for improvement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Solid litigation and technical acumen in e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- Experience selling enterprise services related to e-discovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or consulting services.
- Understanding of commonly known e-discovery practices and a working knowledge of applicable industry controls.
- Working knowledge of the company and its products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of complex solution selling experience with some SaaS exposure.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.