Product Security Intern - Summer 2020
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Security department’s goal is to make the RelativityOne cloud offering, Relativity software, Relativity’s corporate network and office space as secure as possible. Our Information Security team utilizes security tooling to analyze code and monitor configurations, build security-related features, and pen tests applications.
As a Product Security intern you will have a choice between projects in one of those groups. You will be able to utilize your passion for security and technical knowledge to solve complex problems alongside our engineers.
Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond.
- Pen testing RelativityOne features
- Implementing static analysis tests
- Implementing Security-related features in RelativityOne
- Analyze groups of vulnerabilities identified by various security tools
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Security or related area of study
- Experience with and/or a passion for Security
- Desire to make Relativity’s product and network secure
- Effective communicator
- Team player