Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2019
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Software Engineer Intern, your primary mission will be to help design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity. You will use your technical knowledge to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and work side by side with experienced developers to solve complex problems. We encourage interns to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results to sharpen your communication skills in a business environment.
Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond.
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build highly distributive systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers.
- Actively participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Effective communicator
- Team player