Software Engineer in Test - Platform
- Assist in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures
- Assist in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Carry out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves basic challenges and builds working software
- Work with Agile team members to communicate unacceptable risks to quality
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- One to three years designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- One to three years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.