Senior Software Engineer
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming applying SOLID principles and design patterns
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to an agile software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Maintain and improve Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing architecture and design documentation including requirements, test strategies, component, sequence and class diagrams
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object oriented programming principles
- Germinates and drives new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to ensure defect prevention over detection
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions – lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Understand how the technology and the feature is relevant to the business, advocate for the team and align the team’s interest with the rest of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 7+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications preferably in C#
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience operating or maintaining Linux servers at a large scale
- Strong problem-solving skills, and strong teamwork skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience building and maintaining microservices architecture
- Familiar with the inner workings of Kubernetes, and/or perhaps similar systems like Swarm, Nomad, Marathon, etc.
- Experience with identity and authentication protocols including SAML, OAuth 2, & OpenID Connect is a bonus.
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.