Senior DevOps Software Engineer
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Senior DevOps Software Engineer on the Engineering Operations team will improve and maintain the Product Development infrastructure, tools, and scripts responsible for housing and building our code products. We're looking for a senior engineer to join a growing team and help innovate processes and set standards for quality among the team.
- Develop the scripts and tools required to provision, configure and monitor azure infrastructure and its applications.
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Identify, document, automate, and engineer processes for repeated tasks.
- Oversee the application environment to effectively run and maintain the technology and determine the advisement of potential technology or process improvements.
- Strategize, plan, prioritize, schedule and partner in the execution of infrastructure provisioning and configuration while focusing on maintaining or improving security, data integrity, programming logic integrity, and administration.
- Manage the packaging and deployment of our infrastructure product and our deployment/upgrade processes.
- Seek and recommend improvements to current processes.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Participate in and lead design reviews for new and existing services and platforms
- Influence the use of industry leading development platforms and process
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and application
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (Azure preferred)
- Experience with configuration management and CI platforms (Chef and Jenkins Preferred)
- Code using PowerShell, Ruby or Python
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
- Experience in Windows Server administration
- Excellent communication & enthusiasm
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Documented experience coaching team members
- Experience reviewing code