Inside Sales Associate - Relativity Trace
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity Trace Overview
We’ve developed a Compliance product on top of the Relativity platform for eComms and aComms surveillance and monitoring. Relativity can ingest all forms of communication data (email, audio, chat) and automatically generates alerts. If something of interest is found, you'll have the capabilities of a sophisticated e-discovery platform to investigate. The review work-product generated by the compliance team can be fed back to the Relativity Analytics engine allowing for all alerts to be prioritized, reducing false positives.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for identifying, engaging, and developing business relationships with key prospects and customers in order to drive quality engagements and sales opportunities for the Relativity Sales Team. The Inside Sales Associate collaborates with Marketing and Sales team members to develop prospect and customer engagement strategies, including communication templates for sharing marketing collateral. Primary responsibilities include direct marketing activities and determining key decision makers. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, have strong organization and communication skills, and thrive in a goal-oriented environment.
- Use existing prospecting techniques to identify key decision makes at target sales accounts.
- Initiate contact with a wide variety of sourced leads to develop business relationships, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for Relativity.
- Effectively utilize lead qualification process to determine if a prospective client might fit as a potential Relativity user and transition qualified leads to the Relativity Sales Team for further follow up.
- Support Industry Marketing team members in the develop communication templates for sharing marketing collateral to be used within workflows to relevant prospects.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to devise lead generation and prospect engagement strategies.
- Support inbound phone, email, and website inquiries from prospective customers.
- Act as a conduit between marketing, sales, and customers or prospects, answering questions and directing customers as appropriate to the correct resource within the organization.
- Prepare agreements and set appointments using standard templates for Account Managers, and potentially participate with Account Managers on client calls.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of sales and marketing activity.
- Develops an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and frequently works with sales to promote accurate lifecycle process.
- Work continually towards self-development, including ongoing and current knowledge of customer service, sales, and marketing procedures and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum two years' inside sales experience, ideally within the SaaS software space
- Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally.
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism, accountability and responsiveness.
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and goal-orientated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- A basic understanding of the sales and customer service function
- Self-motivated and highly-organized with a proactive mentality
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent time management skills