At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and championing of the internal application Salesforce across Relativity. The Application Administrator works across multiple development squads providing production support to business users and managing platform level initiatives.
Relativity is looking for an experienced Application Administrator to join the Business Systems and Applications team. As an Application Administrator, you will work closely with various business and IT teams to meet overall business objectives and ensure successful delivery of those solutions. You will provide initial tactical support for all items escalated to the Business Systems team for Salesforce. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current platform pain points, define business objectives, collaborate on “to-be” process, and determine required solution capabilities to enable and optimize Salesforce platform health. You will champion data governance and complete technical debt projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves advanced user issues as they arise across all sides of the business
- Ensures proper security models are in place and maintained for data access
- Ensures new Salesforce platform releases are rolled out smoothly to the organization
- Tracks work progress/status, identifies risks/constraints and shares/escalates issues as necessary
- Follows established standards for design, analysis, build, test, and release management
- Effectively applies critical thinking to understand and solve problems, makes well thought-out decisions to quickly and positively create results
- Drives user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system
- Works with Developers, Admins, and IT Business Service Managers to deliver business solutions to established Stakeholders
- Collaborates on key projects to determine business alignment, needs, and system requirements
- Participates in solution brainstorming, research, decision making and testing
- Maintains Salesforce certification and continues to develop skills with each new release
- Ensures all work is thoroughly documented in the appropriate format (agile tools, knowledgebase, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Math related discipline
- Advanced Salesforce certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Consultant, or Developer)
- At least three years working with 2 or more Salesforce features (Community Cloud, Einstein, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Experience with Enterprise Salesforce orgs with 800+ users
- Strong internal customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels
- Strong understanding of business processes and process improvement
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certified (201 Administrator)
- Two years working with 1 key Salesforce feature (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- At least two years working with a sales or support team (experience with both preferred)
- At least two years supporting an organization larger than 250 employees
- At least two years working on cross-functional projects