Advanced Software Engineer - Platform
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Platform Team
Relativity Platform team develops core services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by internal teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other core functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (agile scrum, CI etc.) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in a variety of languages
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject Or Related Experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages