Information Systems Security Engineer
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Information Systems Security Engineer, you will help build, manage, and maintain the security of Relativity’s internal networks, servers, and workstations, and the processes and policies that govern them.
You will be intimately involved in the vetting, implementation, and management of new systems as we increase our compliance and regulatory controls, including SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, and others as needed.
- Assist in the design, deployment, and use of security related testing, reporting, and management tools.
- Daily management of operational information security tools.
- Enforce and adapt information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in partnerships with the business.
- Support the incident response, investigation, and architecture review processes.
- Support the development, documentation, and delivery of training and user guidance to ensure consistent and effective implementation of information security objectives.
- Assist in evidence collection and validation to support compliance efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in CyberSecurity, Computer Science, or equivalent experience, or equivalent Military background in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years Information Security experience or equivalent experience in Information Risk Management.
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, OSCP or similar industry certification(s) preferred.
- Must possess a solid understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, and Risk Management.
- Strong experience with internet and network security products and platforms, including intrusion detection/prevention, incident response and investigation, vulnerability management, data loss prevention and penetration testing.
- Ability to resolve cybersecurity issues and concerns and explain how compliance with various standards and frameworks are achieved.
- US Citizenship with ability to obtain active government security clearance