We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a production artist on Relativity’s brand team, you are responsible for understanding, executing on, and maintaining the company’s brand standards. This role understands the company’s strategies regarding its brand and translates those strategies into effective deliverables. The production artist forms relationships with Relativians across the organization, as well as customers, to maintain standards.
This role is an advocate for consistent and effective creative across all channels. You will deliver work on time and within scope that is clear, accurate, intelligent, and a good reflection of our brand. Our production artist serves as a final checkpoint for quality control in our creative design process.
- Work with Relativity’s brand teams to execute design tasks tailored for various channels (including digital, print, graphic production, and experiential media) and in support of product releases, events, campaigns, and brand standards.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously; demonstrate strong planning skills by setting and meeting realistic deadlines.
- Review final copy, layouts, and content in print or digital form to ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more; effectively execute solutions that are in the best interest of the project while maintaining the Relativity brand.
- Be a skilled spot checker and quality assurer concerning resolutions, color and size accuracies, typos, and production values; must be able to operate within multiple standards and processes, such as CMYK and RGB, spot color and process, vector and raster.
- Stays current with creative industry trends and brings those influences and ideas to workshops and critiques through strong participation.
- Able to articulate the logic of creative decision-making during critiques and efficiently incorporate feedback from reviews.
- Work with the web team to optimize the UX of all Relativity digital properties.
- Work closely with the PR and HR teams to ensure brand consistency across external channels.
- BFA or BA in art, advertising, design, digital media, or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing projects with deliverables in multiple channels (print, digital, and experiential design)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge in print/pre-press, vendor relations, front-end digital standards, and core design principles
- Basic knowledge of UX and back-end development languages and concepts
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Meticulous and goal oriented with a keen eye for details
- Ability to move a concept from a paper sketch to print production or digital design
- Ability to gather and streamline feedback and effectively apply it to revisions and future work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with cross-departmental team members and freelancers
- Role model the Relativity core values, creative thinking/problem-solving, and positive work/life balance