Enterprise Account Executive, RelativityOne (NL&EU)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The RelativityOne, Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting across a list of named enterprise targets in their region. Forming relationships at a decision maker level with Economic Buyers, they will close new business through direct selling relationships or co-selling with our various Partners in an assigned region, focusing on large Enterprise accounts. With support from our Customer Success team, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to sell RelativityOne SaaS-based e-discovery solutions to meet the customer’s needs. Once the new business accounts have been won and taken through our implantation plans, the Account Executive will remain the commercial account manager and look for ways to grow and retain the account; again, working closely with the Customer Success team.
- Prospect, sell to and close enterprise business across a set on named accounts in your region
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Maintain a constant new business focus and approach
- Be in tune and obsessed with the quality, health, volume and breadth of your pipeline
- Maintain an accurate and detailed opportunity pipeline in SalesForce
- Ability to maintain and foster client relationships
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne.
- Master and be able to comfortably position the selling points and main benefits of RelativityOne
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts
- Manage pipeline to ensure Relativity is well-positioned for consistent and long-term success
- Focus on expansion and retention of enterprise clients once won, searching for growth opportunities with them
- Support and help effectively position the assigned Relativity Customer Success Manager for existing accounts
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape.
- Consult channel partners on how to differentiate themselves based on distinct needs of the corporate eDiscovery market
- Solid corporate sales skills and experience (ideally in e-discovery, litigation services, legal information technology, SaaS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, compliance or investigation space
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS
- Proven track record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Proven track record of winning complex enterprise sales involving numerous stakeholders, locations and decision makers
- Knowledge and working experience of a sales methodology, such as Challenger Sale
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough and detailed approach to follow up
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, albeit will be flexible and not constant